Building your own Aesthetics Practice
We will help you get your practice up and running with clinical and business advice built on years of experience in helping people get started in the aesthetics industry.
- We have experienced practitioners ready to answer your questions by email or phone after the course
- We have a very active and lively closed Facebook group where you will be able to join in conversations and ask advice from anyone right across our network of practitioners. Practitioners use this to share case studies, meet up locally, join and create groups and share photos and videos. This forum is exclusive for trainees of Medics Direct and is a safe place to air all of your experiences, triumphs and concerns.
- Medics Direct has an official blog where we share current trends and developments in the field of medical aesthetics, as well as opinion pieces and some blogs from our practitioners. Could you be the next blogger, sharing your experiences of the world of medical aesthetics?
- We always keep up to date on the latest news and techniques within the industry and pass this knowledge onto you
- Of course, you will have all of the necessary documents, consents forms, patient history forms and treatment manuals straight after the course and we will advise you on all aspects of setting up your practice from gaining insurance to setting up your clinical waste
- You will also receive additional exclusive offers on products and courses
All of this support is free to anyone who has trained with us. We want to ensure that your training and development continues well beyond the official training course.
"My chief priority in starting up my own clinic was to be able to offer my clients a first rate service. If I didn't have confidence in the training I had received from Medics Direct, and in the back-up support which was available to me, I simply wouldn't be able to offer my services to clients."
Sally Jones, Aesthetic Practitioner
"The Medics Direct training courses are so professional and comprehensive. They filled me with the confidence that I really knew what I was doing - not only in terms of carrying out the treatments but in making the transition to become self-employed."
Helen Shaw, Aesthetic Practitioner