Complete Medical Cosmetics & Aesthetics Training Course for Doctors, Dentists and Nurse Prescribers
This intensive and comprehensive four day course has been designed for doctors, dentists and nurse prescribers who wish to launch a complete and independent facial aesthetics business. Non-prescribing nurses are also more than welcome to attend but they should be aware of the NMC guidelines on prescribing for cosmetic injectables.
After attending the Complete Medical Aesthetics training you will be confident and competent in cutting-edge techniques that mean you can completely rejuvenate all the areas of the face.
This course combines our four popular one day courses to build a business and provide your clients with amazing results using the most up to date treatments and techniques.
- How to use Botulinum Toxin Type A (Botulinum Toxin Type A) injection techniques for the upper face including treatment of frown lines, forehead lines and crows' feet.
- Understanding the use of Dermal Fillers for the treatment of fine lines, deep lines and loss of volume through to complete facial rejuvenation
- How to improve skin conditions such as acne and rosacia and promote natural collagen growth with the use of skin peels and microdermabrasion techniques.
- How to fully assess your clients face, provide advice about the most suitable treatments and techniques, and deal with complications and difficult clients.
Cost: The cost of the Complete Medical Cosmetics & Aesthetics training course is £2475. (inc. VAT) - a saving of £200 from booking the courses individually.
As a medical professional, whether you are starting a new career in aesthetics or just looking for additional income, being able to treat the varied skin rejuvenation needs of your clients will put you streets ahead of your competitors who are just doing basic "Botulinum Toxin Type A and fillers".
You will also have access to our full aesthetic practitioner clinical and business support and be able to join our Aesthetic Practitioner Network.
What’s included in a Complete Medical Cosmetic Course?
As well as a comprehensive training programme you will also receive:
Free - Home pack of Agera skin care products including high level vitamin-intense serums and moisturisers. This great starter pack is provided to give you experience of a range of fantastic products so that you can confidently and hand-on-heart promote them to your clients.
Free - Clinical Manuals on each topic with detailed instructions on carrying out each treatment
Free - Start Up Pack with all the practical information you need to set up your business, this includes
- Template Medical History forms
- Template Consent forms,
- Post treatment care leaflets
- Clinical Waste information
- How to source and order your products
- Product price lists and special offers
- How to organise your private indemnity insurance
Cost: The cost of the Complete Medical Cosmetics & Aesthetics training course is £2475. (inc. VAT) - a saving of £200 from bookimg the courses individually.
We also offer each individual day as a standalone course.
- Botulinum Toxin Type A Training Course
- Dermal Fillers Training Course
- Dermal Fillers & Skin Needling
- Essential Skin Health: Treatments and Techniques
Would you like to combine some of our courses? We are happy for you to choose the courses that suit you best. Why not call us and we'll help you put together a training schedule and a discount price that suits you.
"My chief priority in starting up my own clinic was to be able to offer my clients a first rate service. If I didn't have confidence in the training I had received from Medics Direct, and in the back-up support which was available to me, I simply wouldn't be able to offer my services to clients."
Sally Jones, Aesthetic Practitioner
"The Medics Direct training courses are so professional and comprehensive. They filled me with the confidence that I really knew what I was doing - not only in terms of carrying out the treatments but in making the transition to become self-employed."
Helen Shaw, Aesthetic Practitioner
Terms & Conditions
Bookings made online must be paid in full.
Please note cancellation charges apply. Upon booking, 50% of the course fee is immediately non refundable. Bookings which are cancelled 2 or less weeks prior to the course are 100% non refundable. Cancellation fees are applied as it is not often possible to re-book cancelled places at less than 1 months notice. Cancellation charges will be withdrawn if the applicant re-books on the next available date in their area.
Book online now